The ONLY carrying solution subsidized* for and endorsed by First Responders
- Rugged Nylon Exterior that sheds moisture
- Interior poly insulation necessary to provide, non-prolonged protection from extreme temperature
- Twill reinforced seams with drop-front and quick access pulltab ensuring glove-friendly accessibility
- Pouch holds two stacked nasal spray doses, a quick startguide and a pair of nitrile gloves
- Will accommodate up to a 5” utility belt and can be deployed on molle systems, vest, etc.
- The only First Responder tested and endorsed kit for Narcan Spray field use
- Pouch Dimension: 4.5” (width) x 5.5” (height) x 2” (depth)
Kit does not include nasal spray or gloves.
Law Enforcement, EMS, Fire Service, Border Security, Campus Security and Student Services, Bylaw Officers, Conservation Authority
“Your continued interest and support to ensure the Narcan pouches would be of benefit and designed to meet the needs of the members of the RCMP Surrey, BC., detachment is sincerely appreciated.”
Read full testimonial
by Dwayne McDonald,
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ORDER FORM IS FOR POUCHES ONLY!
Fill out the form below and we will provide you with the current pricing and delivery times.
We accept the following credit cards:
To order, please fill out the form completely.
We are now shipping pre-paid orders on a 3-4 delivery window.
Limited samples are available for the purpose of confirming orders (shipping charge will apply).
Please note that we have a 12 unit minimum order