The ONLY NARCAN® Nasal Spray Pouch Developed for and Endorsed by First Responders
NOT ALL Nitrile Gloves are Created Equal
PERSONAL CARRY, now the standard in NARCAN® deployment for law enforcement
In need of a training device to instruct opioid overdose rescuers on the proper administration of 4mg Naloxone?
Our nasal training devices are an exact duplicate of the NARCAN® Nasal Spray device and provide an easy way to train staff on the correct administration of the nasal spray. Sold in packages of 4.
Narcan Kit Pouch – a trusted carry solution tested and endorsed by First Responders. For those who must carry the life-saving NARCAN® nasal spray.
- Naloxone pouch is made of rugged nylon exterior that sheds moisture
- Interior poly insulation necessary to provide, non-prolonged protection from extreme temperature*
- Twill reinforced seams with drop-front and quick access pull tab ensuring glove-friendly accessibility
- Will accommodate up to a 5” utility belt and can be deployed on molle systems, vest, etc.
- Narcan pouch is available in two sizes:
Regular Pouch is ideal for utility belt deployment.
– Dimensions: 4.5”w x 5.5”h x 2”d
– Can accommodate 2 doses, a quick start guide, a pair of nitrile gloves and a CPR rescue barrier OR only 4 doses
Compact Pouch is for those who must minimize bulk.
– Dimensions: 4”w x 4”h x 1.25”d
– Can accommodate 2 doses, a quick start guide and a pair of nitrile gloves
– Optional molle or velcro back
PLEASE NOTE: If you require less than 12 units, use our Amazon consumer links:
*Our Narcan pouch is insulated and will provide extended ambient temperature protection. It will NOT provide indefinite protection from temperatures outside of that which is recommended. Store at controlled room temperature 59ºF to 77ºF (15ºC to 25ºC). Excursions permitted up to 104ºF (40ºC). Do not freeze. Protect from light.
NARCAN® nasal spray and gloves are not included.
UTILITY BELT AND VEST COMPATIBLE
Law Enforcement, EMS, Fire Service, Border Security, Campus Security and Student Services, Bylaw Officers, Conservation Authority
“Your continued interest and support to ensure the Narcan pouches would be of benefit and designed to meet the needs of the members of the RCMP Surrey, BC., detachment is sincerely appreciated.”
Read full testimonial
by Dwayne McDonald,
- Ultra slim-line carry, when temperature is NOT a concern
- Injection-molded rigid polymer core
- Bungee cord secures the pack in place, single finger push release
- Quality tested for maximum protection of the blister
- Compatible with both molle and service belt deployment
- Dimensions: 2.875” (width) x 4.25” (height) x 1.5” (depth)
NarClip™ carry case only, NARCAN® Nasal Spray not included.
Proud to announce our distribution of an exceptional glove product by the North American manufacturer Summit Glove. ResQ-Grip gloves are the ONLY laboratory tested nitrile glove, proven to protect first responders from accidental exposure to heroin and fentanyl*.
- 100% nitrile, powder free and with NO fillers that weaken the strength properties of nitrile
- Exceptional puncture resistance (12n) and superior break strength
- Patented diamond grip technology ensures a non-slip grip
- Single use, examination grade glove
- 6 mil fingertip
- Available in Reflex Blue and Black
- Available sizes, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
- Packaged 100 pcs per box for S, M, L;
90 pcs per box XL, 2XL, 3XL
*Akron Rubber Development Laboratory testing showed that a highly aggressive combination of liquid heroin/fentanyl did not permeate ResQ-Grip gloves up to 240 minutes of exposure. Quote from Congressman Bill Johnson of Ohio “These gloves will be an important tool for our law enforcement and other first responders as they deal with the scourge of fentanyl. It’s vitally important they can safely do their job.”
IN THE NEWS
Please fill out the form below completely with your product choices and we will provide you with the current pricing and delivery times.
We accept the following credit cards:
Less than one week order fulfilment.
Limited samples to qualified buyers.
We have an institutional minimum of 12 units.
If you require less than 12 units please follow our consumer links serviced by Amazon:
Please note that this form is not for NARCAN® Nasal Spray. To order the medicine contact:
Share your experience.