The ONLY carrying solution developed for and endorsed by First Responders
- Rugged Nylon Exterior that sheds moisture
- Interior poly insulation necessary to provide, non-prolonged protection from extreme temperature
- Twill reinforced seams with drop-front and quick access pulltab ensuring glove-friendly accessibility
- Pouch holds two stacked nasal spray doses, a quick startguide and a pair of nitrile gloves
- Will accommodate up to a 5” utility belt and can be deployed on molle systems, vest, etc.
- The only First Responder tested and endorsed kit for Narcan Spray field use
- Regular Pouch Dimension: 4.5” (width) x 5.5” (height) x 2” (depth)
- Compact Pouch Dimension: 4” (width) x 4” (height) x 1.25” (depth)
Kit does not include nasal spray or gloves.
Law Enforcement, EMS, Fire Service, Border Security, Campus Security and Student Services, Bylaw Officers, Conservation Authority
“Your continued interest and support to ensure the Narcan pouches would be of benefit and designed to meet the needs of the members of the RCMP Surrey, BC., detachment is sincerely appreciated.”
Read full testimonial
by Dwayne McDonald,
Proud to announce our distribution of an exceptional glove product manufactured by Summit Glove. Summit is the North American manufacturer of ResQ-Grip gloves, the ONLY nitrile glove on the market proven to protect first responders from accidental exposure to both heroin and fentanyl. First responders will no longer have to double glove and can rest assured they are being protected by the best gloves in the market. The patented “diamond grip” is designed to repel moisture and ensures a non slip grip.
- 100% Nitrile (no fillers), powder free & no latex
- Advanced Raised Diamond grip technology
- Single-use, examination grade
- Guaranteed highest non-perforation rated
- Available in Reflex Blue and Black
- Available sizes, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
- Packaged 100 pcs per box for S, M, L; 90 pcs per box XL, 2XL, 3XL
Akron Rubber Development Laboratory testing showed that a highly aggressive combination of liquid heroin/fentanyl did not permeate ResQ-Grip gloves up to 240 minutes of exposure. Quote from Congressman Bill Johnson of Ohio “These gloves will be an important tool for our law enforcement and other first responders as they deal with the scourge of fentanyl. It’s vitally important they can safely do their job while protecting themselves.” The Congressman was instrumental in working with the DEA to get this product to market.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ORDER FORM IS FOR POUCHES AND GLOVES ONLY!
Fill out the form below and we will provide you with the current pricing and delivery times.
We accept the following credit cards:
To order, please fill out the form completely.
Less than one week order fulfilment, limited samples to qualified buyers.
We have an institutional minimum of 12 units, if you require less than this please follow our consumer link serviced by Amazon.
If you experience any difficulties, please let us know and we will get you product.